|Mirror [#1]||Spine Surgery.pdf||44,743 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||Spine Surgery.pdf||32,413 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||Spine Surgery.pdf||25,365 KB/Sec|
The new MasterCases Series from Thieme uses the case format to provide key diagnostic and therapeutic information that can be applied in patient management. You will find concise data on degenerative disorders of the cervical and thoracolumbar spine, sacroiliac joint dysfunction, inflammatory spinal disease, metabolic disorders, trauma management, spinal neoplasms, and adult and pediatric deformities.
MasterCases in Spine Surgery is ideal for neuro-surgeons, spine fellows, orthopaedic surgeons,
neurologists, and residents who need to be thoroughly proficient in operative techniques and medical treatment of numerous spinal conditions. Edited by two prominent specialists from the Rothman Institute in Philadelphia.
* A convenient, case-oriented format for easy reference and application in daily practice
* Dozens of pearls and pitfalls and complete patient work-ups for each problem
* More than 60 studies on common and unusual cases and hundreds of superb figures
* Reviews of alternative treatment methods, with advantages and disadvantages of each
* The knowledge and expertise of leading spine specialists, neurosurgeons, and orthopaedic surgeons, for a combined approach that leads to optimal results